Short Term Goals
- NGN will engage high school students, ages 13 through 18, in problem-solving global challenges.
- NGN will create opportunities for local student leadership and action on global issues.
- NGN will expand the number of sites offering the NGN clubs from 5 in academic year 2018-19 to 25 plus in academic year 2019-20.
- Launch and expand NGN Ambassadors Clubs for parents, individual or any community members.
- Grow partnerships with other nonprofits and NGOs.
- Grow partnerships with media outlets to distribute local and global issues news.
- Develop curriculum on debate and speech to support Club NGN activities
Long Term Goals
- National and international network of NGN high school clubs engaging and educating young people about global challenges.
- Establish college scholarships to support high school students whose career plans focus on solving the 21 Global Challenges